I'm loving this design my friend Savanah made for me! I have already ordered a t-shirt (I can't wait to get it) and I'll probably order a few more goodies :) If you need any custom designs, look her up! SavSmilesDesigns on Etsy!
Besides the few pictures where I have a triple chin, and the ones I should be able to use for my maternity pictures (whenever that day arrives).... I loved them. I don't have access to all of them yet. I requested a few from the photog to order a canvas, and most importantly for our Save the Dates.
I'm only sharing three photos here for now :) They are definitely my top 3 most favorite of all! Along with the Save the Date one we chose, but that one I'm not revealing yet! Hee hee! Enjoy, these make my heart smile.
On the pitcher's mound with my boys, love it!
Could he be any cuter?! Gosh I love this little pig of ours :)
One of my top favs, I love everything about this, the colors, the background, it just takes my breath away.
I'll definitely share more later!
Love,
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment