My original post HERE had one picture my friend made me on her phone and a link to the video! Yes, video, apparently the WHOLE world except me knew this was occurring, and I was so blessed to have it recorded!
So here are a few pictures taken that night, I will add this: Looking back on that night, certain parts & that very moment are a blur, I was so shocked, overwhelmed and happy. These pictures truly show me the joy & love of the people who surround us. Enjoy!
Danny's brother Javy // Tomas, Adriana, Me & Danny
Danny's Mom & Aunts // Danny's Aunt & Uncle (my favorite ppl ever)
Danny's Parents // My mommy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
He gets on the mic saying he has an announcement to make......
All the sudden, I feel eyes start to stare at me & I'm wondering... "What is going on here?"
Looks over at me & says "I just wanna ask you a question...." (you know what's next - lol)
Pure shock....
Happiness
He looks more shocked than me, lol /// SHE SAID YESSSS!
What an amazing night..... PS and Happy New Year!
Love,
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment