Thursday, February 28, 2013

Asking my girls....

You know, I'm really liking this blogging business, I mean, even if not one single person reads it, I love expressing my thoughts sorta like a journal, and having something to mark the special events in my life :D

So, my life today is pretty much revolving around planning a wedding! I am soooo excited and over-flowing with ideas, and things I would like. I want to make it personal & have everyone important to me feel super special. With that said, I wanted to share what I used to ask my girls to be my bridesmaids.

I wanted to do something unique, other than just a card (there is nothing wrong with just a card, btw) so I searched for ideas, found cute ones, but this one really stuck out to me. What girl doesn't love lip balm? Seriously, I carry AT least 3 tubes in my purse at a given time, and how cute it would be that each time they need some balm, they pull it out and smile :D So I found this shop on Esty - SensiblyPosh - Stephanie was such a doll to work with! She was so amazing, and made sure I loved it before I ordered. When the package arrived, I was so happy with it. I mean, not only do you get the lip balms each individually wrapped in super cute packaging, you also get a FREE "I said YES" balm for yourself! Who can beat that?









My girls (Adriana, Stephanie, Ellie, Bianca, & Lori) absolutely loved them!!! We met for lunch one day, and I randomly took them out & asked them each. I am so happy with the product & so happy girls loved them! Onto the next detail......

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment