Friday, March 8, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Happy Friday!!! So a fellow blogger I adore, Savanah did a post today called "Happies and Crappies" I like this, cute idea :)

So here we go. 

Happies! 

*Went to the Rodeo last night with my little sister to check out Bruno Mars, it was AHHHmazing, he put on a great show & we had a blast together. I love spending time with her :)




*I'm going to try on dresses tomorrow morning for the FIRST TIME, wish me luck, ahhhhhh!

*My maracas came in!! Yeay!!! This was the text from Danny to let me know, he is such a dorky, but I love him bc of that.


*Finally going to get a mani/pedi/brow wax on Sunday! Phew... I can feel the massaging chair now....

*Counting today, I only have 2 more days of work until I am officially OFF for spring break! Wooo hoooooooooo! Hoo! Hoo!


Crappies :(

*My breakfast yogurt this morning made me smile indeed when I read the inside lid, then made me almost puke when I smelled noticed it was no longer good. 



*My house still looks like Hiroshima went off, I haven't had the time during the week to clean up little by little like I had planned. So.....


*This means I will be cleaning all weekend long, ugh. 

*Our dryer all the sudden decided it doesn't want to dry, we have already tried replacing a part, that did nothing, now we are onto replacing part 2. If that doesn't work, I'm calling our Home Warranty Co. However, its timing is impeccable, I have loads & loads of laundry to do this weekend!

That, my friends is about it.... Hope ya'll have a Wonderful Weekend!

--Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment